I'm 18 years old and I'm a french student studing at the IUT of Belfort Monbeliard, I'm facinated abouts computers and electronics since I was 5. Talking about computers I know how to use languages like Python / C# / C++ / Java. I run linux and windows daily. On the electronics side I 'm pretty good with Arduinos / Raspberrys / Esp. I'm also intersted in audio mixing and ham radio
On the computer side
- Android game (While learning unity) Puzzler. It's a reaction game you have to swap your side to match the piece that coming towards you.
- New lunar republic android (While learing android studio) The NLR website / The app on github. The app allows you to watch My little pony episodes / films and comics on your phone instead of the website.
- Watch videos in your linux terminal terminal_tv. Coded in C++ and it's allow you to play a video in your terminal using standart output
- Minimalistic implementation of the VBAN protobol for python Code on github
- Usb key logging system (For someone) Code on github
- Type as fast as you can with no errors Typer on github
On the electonics side
- Bone conduction glasses News article
- Arkanoid padle based on a motor and an ATtiny85 Github
- Spider robot (School project) Github
- Robot race manager (School project) Github
On the radio side
- ARISS Reception (International space station)
- Recorded the downlink from the contact from a french school Youtube
- Won an SSTV award
- Weather satellite decoding See my Twitter bot (You need to scroll down to see some usable images)
- NOAA 15-18-19 APT @ 137Mhz
- Meteor M2 / M2-2 @ 137Mhz
- Experiments with NOAA HRPT @ 1.6Ghz
Hey, you might be more interested in my blog where I will post all of my new projetcs. Really big project that took a lot of time and have a big writeup will be mirrrored here.
Go to it (https://blog.thestaticturtle.fr)